Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Farewell Summer.

We ended Summer on some high notes here in New Jersey. We headed to Johnson's Corner Farm for an evening hayride, petting zoo, and fruit picking. It was so nice to feel the change in the weather and celebrate those last few late(r) sunsets. Then, I had the chance to celebrate Labor Day weekend with my girls, Kelly and Kristi, while Dad Ferguson came up to visit with us. It has been a great couple of weeks, and now we are looking forward to a wonderful Fall!

Titus feeding the goats.

Look at the baby!

Chowing down on a freshly picked apple.


Joel and Titus inspecting corn. As a side note, I have never in my life had corn as good as Jersey corn. I wish I could send you all bushels of them.

I think Titus has found his true sweetheart in Kristi. They couldn't get enough of each other.

No comments: