Monday, January 26, 2009

Baby Shower and Bedrest!

Oh, what a difference a week makes! I had a doctor's appointment last week and my blood pressure was a little high. After numerous blood tests, non-stress tests, an ultrasound, and a way fun 24 hour urine test, the doctor discovered that I did not have pre-eclampsia, however, I do have Pregnancy Induced Hypertension. My blood pressure is back to normal, however, the doctor decided that I should take it easy for the duration of the pregnancy, which means no more work for me. The Lord has really given me a Peace about it and I know this is all done for a reason. I am so fortunate to have a great practice that looks after me and some great friends who are more than willing to help out!




Speaking of great friends, Kelly and Kristi threw me a baby shower this weekend. It was so wonderful and I just feel so blessed. It is amazing how the Lord uses every situation to reveal His love. Here are some fun pics from the day.


















No comments: