Monday, May 4, 2009

Some Great Fellowship!

The ladies at our church, First Baptist Church of Waterford, hosted a baby shower for Titus yesterday. It was so sweet and Joel and I were reminded yet again how blessed we are to have such a wonderful church family. There were many women that I did not know at the shower, however, they sure knew me and let me know that they had been praying over my pregnancy and Titus' subsequent birth. I was just overwhelmed. Titus was loved on by all of the ladies and he definitely turned on the charm for everyone. Although Joel and I struggle with living in the Northeast, the Lord surely directed our paths to this church. As we were leaving, Joel remarked, "This is the first time in a long time that I have not felt sad about living up here." God knows just the right people to put in our lives and again we are so grateful.

Titus has some out of control hair! Basically, he looks like a little punk rocker...and I wouldn't change a thing. Here are some pictures that capture his mane:)





No comments: