Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!



It was so exciting to watch Joel celebrate his very first Father's Day! When Joel and I first began dating we covered all of the serious topics right out of the gate. We talked about children and that someday we would both like to be parents. Then Joel went on to say that when he had kids he wanted them to know that God and his wife came first. He felt that if they knew this that he would be a good example as a father. It was a great insight into Joel and I was smitten to say the least. Joel is a great father and it is such a joy to see him with our sweet son. He also continues to be a wonderful husband and a fantastic Godly head of our household. So, Happy Father's Day to my sweet man! Titus and I are very lucky to have you.

Also, Happy Father's Day to my Daddy, who was and still is very inspiring to me. Happy Father's Day to Dad Ferguson and Tony....I am such a lucky girl to have you both in my life and have two more loving Fathers that I can depend on! We love you all!

No comments: