Thursday, September 17, 2009

Book Club

I was invited by some gals from church to be part of a book club and thought it would be nice to share what we will be reading, just in case you are looking for some good books! It is exciting because the books will focus on growing in our Walk with Christ and the fellowship flowing from that will be wonderful. It will be a mix of fiction, non-fiction, biographies, etc. I am just so thankful for this group and eager to get started.



Our first book is "My Hands Came Away Red" by Lisa McKay. I actually suggested this at our first get together, as I previously read it and was so taken by it that I had to pass it on. I am happy that it was chosen and excited to read it all over again. Hopefully, you will get the chance to read it and enjoy it as well.


No comments: