Sunday, February 14, 2010

Big Boy Haircut.

Titus was born with a full head of hair. In fact, one of the nurses commented that he looked just like a little man. We have cut his hair numerous times since he was born, but waited until he was almost one to get a "real" haircut. Once I started having to brush knots out of his hair, I realized it was beyond time to get it done. We headed to Crewcuts and Curls in Mystic, and he did so well. I am sure having a pretty girl cutting his hair and having the chance to look in the mirror didn't hurt.

"Umm, I am not so sure about this, Daddy."

"Oh, so we are here so I can play in the fire engine? Sounds good to me!"

"Whoa, whoa, what is this GIANT bib?"

"Enough with the pictures."

"Wow, I am looking good."

"Who knew such cuteness was under that mop of hair?" At this point the hairstylist said that Titus was so cute with his new haircut and looked like a young Patrick Dempsey. She was tipped very well:)

My two handsome men!

No comments: