Thursday, May 6, 2010

Grampy and Titus

Growing up, all of my friends really loved my dad. To this day, they ask how he is doing, where he is, and comment about how nice he always was/is. It is a great thing to hear, I must admit! It came as no surprise, then, that over the past few weeks, Titus has developed a great bond with him! If the three of us are standing in a room, he goes over to Grampy. Whereas I am the disciplinarian, Grampy brings songs, fun, and silliness. I know how much Titus misses his Daddy and I am happy that he has had such a wonderful male figure around to have fun with!

Watching a thunderstorm...and singing.

Maybe this is why Grampy is loved....he lets Titus stand on tables in restaurants.

Titus got tired walking around the reservoir, so he hitched a ride.

Playing in the park.

"Here I come!"

"Yeah!"

Testing the slide.

Good times with Grampy and the most comfortable chair in the world.

No comments: