Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Hokie Wedding!

We were so excited to travel to Blacksburg, VA to see my little brother, Matthew, marry a great girl...my new sister, Krista! I always forget how much I miss and love Virginia until we go back for a visit. It was wonderful getting the chance to see everyone and of course, be there for the big day!

Titus meeting a Hokie bird, one of many all around town.

Titus loves touching leaves on trees and just gets so excited, running and saying, "trees, leaves..."

Titus is our little water bug! We took a break at the hotel pool, which he loved.

The rehearsal dinner at Sal's. Look how happy my Aunt Tracey looks!

Titus and my Aunt Pam playing peek-a-boo!

My sweet cousin, Beth.

Must give Grammy a kiss night night.

My two dapper Dans.

Meeting family friends, Candy and Eric Lamberton.

Entertaining the troops!

Ahhhh...first kiss as a married couple!

Introducing Matthew and Krista Stith!

I stole a picture of a sweet, stolen moment!

Isn't my cousin Beth just the cutest?

I kid you not, the music came on during the reception and this is the reaction from Titus. Soon after he was dancing all around!

Titus chasing the ducks!

Mmmm...cake!

Grampy making Titus giggle with his kisses.

Hanging out with my Aunt Pam and Uncle Chuck.

Kissing his Uncle Matthew good-bye for now.

No comments: