Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, in large part, because Joel was here to share it with us! It even snowed, which was unexpected and great while it lasted! We feasted on yummy treats and just enjoyed our little family. We have so much to be thankful for and are always mindful of WHO we are thankful to! We hope you all had a great day as well and are excited for the upcoming Christmas season!
The boys.

He really looks like a little boy here! You may think that he has all of his teeth, looking at this picture, however, he is cutting those last molars right now! His favorite teether seems to be his fingers!

Titus was pretty psyched about the snow!
Through the eyes of a child...


Let's eat! Also, I must give a 'shout out' to my sweet husband who spent a good part of the day installing the shelves in the dining area! I finally have a place to display my grandmother's silver and some pictures! Thank you honey!

1 comment:

Waugh Family said...

LOVE the Turkey shirt!!! and I love the shelves in the dining room :) and I love the shot of our house ( I know that wasn't your intention, but it makes me smile!) Glad ya'll had a happy Thanksgiving! Tell Joel Texas says hello, and I saw a shirt he needs. It said "We don't call 9-11" and had a shot gun under it. Awesome :)