Friday, December 31, 2010

The Blizzard!

Well, we did not have a white Christmas, but boy, we had a doozy of a storm the day after! I drove Kel and Kota back up to NYC and the snow began to fall on my return trip. It picked up throughout the day, but the real monster of the storm was the wind. Snow is nice and pretty when it just falls sweetly to the ground. It is a completely other substance when it is blowing in your face. Titus, much like his parents, was not a big fan of the cold and the blowing snow. We got him outside, but he was not too pleased.

"Okay, I came, I saw, and I am finished."

He could barely move in it, and in many places, it was taller than he is.

Our backyard the next morning.

The grimace.

I took this during the storm. Luckily, the snow blew away from our car.
We could not get into our backyard.
The snow blew up against our neighbor's house.

Oh no, not again.


This was the only place the dogs could do their business.

Finally, some plowed roads!

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

I love the pictures of Titus with snowflakes almost making him invisable! Looks like he was loving the snow.