Monday, January 25, 2010

Eleven Months!

Titus is eleven months old! Seriously, how fast has this year gone? He has about nine teeth now, is cruising, standing up, talking up a storm, and just being his generally wonderful, sunny little self. Every night I think to myself, as I go to sleep, that I could not love him any more than I do. The next day I am proved wrong as that love just grows. This week we celebrated the sanctity of life at church and as Joel and I pondered over all of those babies who don't ever get the chance we became overwhelmed by God's Grace in giving us Titus. We certainly don't deserve something as wonderful and precious as our little boy.

Happiness is this little boy.
About to make a break for it.

Two dapper guys heading to church.
Playing with his rocking horse.
Snuggling.

"The Look"

Joel and I both love getting Titus up from his naps or in the morning. He just smiles and giggles, so happy to see us.

Checking out New London.

No comments: