Monday, January 4, 2010

Someone's in the Kitchen with Mama...

It is no secret that one of my purest joys is cooking and baking for my family and friends. Before I had a family of my own I used to bake cookies for my co-workers and try out new recipes for dinners with friends. Now, I have the great pleasure of cooking for Joel and Titus, as well as friends, on occasion. My mom is a fantastic cook, my aunt is an amazing baker, and both of my grandmothers were at home in the kitchen. It seems as if I have another cook on my hands! Titus loves watching the pots boil, looking inside the oven to see what is baking, and "helping" unload the dishwasher. Checking out the refrigerator.
Spatulas are great for teething!

Unloading the dishes.

"Mama, may I have an orange?"

"Are those cookies I see in there?"

No comments: