Sunday, October 17, 2010

Back to our scheduled programming.

We have been so busy and when Joel called last night from New Orleans, he asked that I update the blog. I know I have been a slacker, but with Joel being gone, a trip to Florida, and just generally trying to enjoy the Fall weather, the blog went by the wayside. So, I will try to update everyone on what has been happening with the Fergusons!


Titus got his first cold of the season and before he left for New Orleans, Joel played the part of the doting Daddy! They went for a walk, Titus played in the mud, and when they got home, Joel stripped him down, made him some hot chocolate milk, and let him watch (of all things) Dukes of Hazard!

It would not have been my choice in television, but Titus seemed to love the cars!

No comments: