Sunday, October 17, 2010

Florida Part Seven O-Town

After the wedding we headed to my Aunt Sue and Uncle Mike's in Orlando. This was truly my home away from home when I was in law school and later when I practiced in Florida. It was great to be back!


Titus exploring the yard. My Uncle Mike has my granddaddy's green thumb!

Titus was in love with my aunt and uncle's dog, Meyer. He followed him everywhere. When he woke up, he searched him out and Meyer is really the best dog!

Grammy and Titus soaking their feet! Titus and I eventually got in, but it was so cold we hopped right back out!

A couple of years ago Uncle Mike helped redo the kitchen and I had not seen it until this visit. My Aunt Sue is a great cook and baker, so this kitchen was fitting. I loved it, especially this red tiled back splash that went all around the kitchen that my Uncle did all on his own. Great job!

The boys and their toys.

No comments: