Thursday, December 1, 2011

Coast Guard Day 2011

Well, well, well....I have finally felt up to the task of tackling the blog again. The past few months have been pretty challenging, and to be honest, I just did not feel comfortable updating the blog until I knew that my baby boy was going to be okay. So, it really wasn't until the doctor exclaimed, "everything looks great!" that I finally felt okay. Joel was pretty frustrated that I did not update, as I know he likes to look at it when he is away from home. So, I am back on top of things with our Coast Guard Day that we had at the end of this summer. Titus had the chance to explore the helicopter and play with all of the unit kiddos. As always, we had a great time!

I got this.
Pushing buttons.
Frankly, we were pretty impressed that Titus climbed this thing because it was so tall. The other kids were doing it though, so I think he felt that he would be okay.

Our little water bug in action. Hopefully, next summer he will be able to swim completely on his own!

No comments: