Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summer Fun Part Two

I was talking with a friend of mine this morning and we were discussing all of the things that took us away from activities that we really needed to work on (i.e. Titus's baby pictures are in desperate need of being put in an album), and I realized this blog needed some upkeep! We have been busy and there have been some big stressful events in our lives, but I am constantly reminded to be thankful for the blessings that I do have, rather than concentrating on what is lost or what I never had! I am thankful for a very fun Summer, with many exciting trips. Even though Joel has been gone a lot, we have still had the chance to do a lot with him!

We stayed in Northern New Jersey for a couple of days, where Titus worked on his tooth brushing swagger.
I took him to a kiddie amusement park where he had the chance to drive the boats!
This scared me way more than it did him.
This little calf was just born. So sweet.
Titus's first trip to Chuck E Cheese. Of course, he loved the songs!

No comments: